The new 2022 North Melbourne Kangaroos x PUMA Indigenous Guernsey is a must have for every North fan.
- Our 2022 Indigenous guernsey is called 'Marram'.
- The Marram (Kangaroo) represents moving forward into a positive future as the Marram (Kangaroo) only physically moves forwards not backwards.
- The Marram (Kangaroo) footprints represent the players coming from all different places and the diversity of the club. It symbolises their unique journeys to reach where they are today.
- The diamonds in the background are a symbol of strength and power which are used on my ancestors weapons and shields.
- The men and women’s figures represent both the AFL & AFLW teams uniting as one with their jerseys and hopefully more into the future.
- The meeting place represents the clubs supporters, staff & communities coming together to support the players.
- The hands on the back represent my Wurundjeri ancestors looking over us.
Fit: Regular Fit
Fabric: 100% Polyester Interlock
Print: Sublimated Club & Sponsor Logo's
Others Also Bought
More From This Category